Thursday 30 April 2009

Outlet / Mocking the Sheeple

For many months, if not more, I have observed the actions of the masses.

In this time I have been surprised at the length to which the masses shy away from self responsibility, like children in the bodies of adults - playing the 'grown-ups' game.

I have seen what lengths have been taken by the masses to continually engage in nothing more than pure fantasy driven by greed in every desperate attempt to avoid reality.

I often wondered how anyone could arrive in the situation where suicide was a viable option - but i now see this as the 'emergency escape route' that the masses will take in a last ditch attempt to avoid reality (as well as begging to an external God to take care of them and sustain them).

During this observation I have partaken in a mocking of the masses; this has come from three things:

1) Sadism on my part
2) Frustration at this mass-mentality
3) Expressing a sense of relief that I am not making the same choices as the herd do.

What will happen over the next few years will be a direct result of the seeds sown in previous years and the NOW - what will happen will happen...whether you sadistically laugh at it or cringe at it - it will take its course.

I have mocked the herd as an outlet for those three things above - but an outlet is an outlet and spending too long in the outlet becomes an escape from reality too. Does the outlet serve me or do I serve the outlet?

I am not saying to stop it completely (such things need to be vented from time to time - as well as self-verification of sanity in the process) - i'm just saying to recognize it for what it is - an outlet. It is your energy you are putting into it so keeping account of how much energy you are putting in is prudent.

No one can really escape reality - only run from it - or live it.

--33

12 comments:

  1. Brother 33jpg33,

    I am pleased to read that you have identified that which hinders your mind. Many are sinking into this outlet. and I must say, it is for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dante,

    True - escapism for the escapists, many may have 'woke up' but most have yet to get out of the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to send an invitation to you soon brother 33jpg33, what is your email?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a change in the matrix. I have sent you another invitation. I apologize for the inconvinience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 33 Said: "What will happen over the next few years will be a direct result of the seeds sown in previous years and the NOW..."

    I agree with you 33. Our past, present & future is or has been whatever we want it to be. Or whatever the thought entities wanted it to be. The seed get planted from the conscious mind or subconscious with a Kabbalist mind thought a process. Either way, it gets manifested in to this 3D illusion to distracts us from our true awareness.

    When you realize it’s the choices we make that cause war and disease, that perpetuate hate, pride, pollution, greed and so on … this is troubling. When we believe these choices originated within us and were not Luciferian implanted subliminal suggestions within our subconscious minds, then our awareness evaporates, and we are deftly manipulated to follow the lunacy of the world systems.

    -DarkStar888

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dark Star,

    Thought Entities - i like that, i often call it the loud mind; it gets even louder 'in there' when more than one voice/'personality' is present! I'm leaning towards the conclusion that I do not 'have' any thoughts but that I experience thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The phrase "I think, therefore I am" sounds nice enough, but in the NOW - i do not observe this as true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 33JPG33 said...I'm leaning towards the conclusion that I do not 'have' any thoughts but that I experience thoughts."

    -DarkStar said: Yes. That is a very good "leaning" to realize that.

    33JPG33 said...
    The phrase "I think, therefore I am" sounds nice enough, but in the NOW - i do not observe this as true."

    - DarkStar said: It's not the "I, you or me" that thinks! It's our entities in the true reality that created this Matrix through thought. We have been shut off from our true reality with our own thoughts...that's luciferian mind set. This is intentional so we loose connection to our knowledge & wisdom. The little voices in our "head" causes us to be dazed & confused.

    What I meant by present or in the now, regarding thought for this 3D world, is that thoughts create what it wants the future to be, before it becomes the now. So past thoughts create the the now. Keep in mind that this 3D illusion is & has been created from...thought. Our true reality has no time & space. Confused? Me too at times. lol

    It's hard to explain in a few short lines. I will be going in to much greater explanation about this stuff on DarkStar in the near future. I'll let you know if you like.

    I enjoy streching our minds together. Take care

    - DarkStar

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I have mocked the herd as an outlet for those three things above - but an outlet is an outlet and spending too long in the outlet becomes an escape from reality too. Does the outlet serve me or do I serve the outlet?

    I have asked myself a similar question. And came to a similar conclusion.
    Continuously pointing and laughing at the sheeple leads to nothing but an escape of reality as you say it. Besides, it gets boring as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you Sphere. Thanks for the imput.

    33JPG33 what you been up to? Your blog has been silent. Thinking up a big storm are we? lol

    Later - Take care.

    -DarkStar

    ReplyDelete